AbyssGate Keepers Index du Forum
AbyssGate Keepers
No Retreat, No Surrender...

AbyssGate Keepers Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
al touch that blends well with customer requirement

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AbyssGate Keepers Index du Forum -> Sanctum -> Lyceum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 07:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: al touch that blends well with customer requirement Répondre en citant

"

HAIKOU, China, Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- Major champion Rich Beem headed a tightly-packed leaderboard after day one of the Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am here on Saturday following a four-under 68 for 40 stableford points.

Going into the final round of the 36-hole 1-million-US-dollar golf event on the tropical island of Hainan, the American - who held off Tiger Woods to win the 2002 PGA Championship - leads by one from another Major winner, Sweden's Anna Nordqvist and local favorite Li Haotong of China.

With stars from the world of entertainment and sport also in action at the Mission Hills resort in the city of Haikou, former England and Liverpool footballer Robbie Fowler is two points behind Chinese actor Man Wenjun who leads the amateur competition on 38 points.

After closing with a birdie on the final hole of the par-72 Blackstone Course, 46-year-old Beem, now a golf analyst for Sky Sports television, said: ""It would be nice to have a chance to win. I can't think of a nicer place to win than here at Mission Hills. It's an extraordinary place.""

Asked about the 36-hole stableford format and some alternative sporting challenges during the round - including tennis, football and basketball - Beem added: ""This is what golf should be - it doesn't always have to be so serious. To come out for 36 holes and bring in sports stars and entertainment stars really adds something different to golf. I love it. Maybe we need some speakers around the golf course and crank up the music!""

The 21-year-old Li, winner of the European Tour's Volvo China Open earlier this year, was upbeat about his chances going into the final round after shooting seven birdies in a three-under 69 for 39 points: ""My long game was really solid today and I had a really good finish with three birdies in a row. Now I have a good chance to win tomorrow.""

Talking about his celebrity playing partners, Li added: ""My group was pretty fun today, especially [former Manchester United footballer] Dwight Yorke. He's a cool guy and we talked a lot about other sports.""

Sweden's Anna Nordqvist also sits one behind Beem on 39 points after matching Li's 69. ""I played great today and had a ton of birdie opportunities. I'm excited about tomorrow. It's great to be here, it's my first time and I love the course,"" said the 2009 Women's PGA champion.

Referring to a schedule that combines golf with glamour, 29-year-old Norqvist added: ""It's been great so far and a really good experience. Walking the red carpet with Rich Beem and his wife and John Daly and his wife was amazing. This week has been more about showcasing golf in China, that's our main goal.""

A total of nine professional golfers are competing over two rounds of individual stableford for the 1 million dollars Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am - with 250,000 dollars going to the winner. Now in its fourth edition, this year's impressive line-up of golfing greats also includes Gary Player, John Daly, Mark O'Meara, Paula Creamer and Suzann Pettersen - all Major winners - plus LPGA star and 2007 Evian Masters champion, Natalie Gulbis.

Hollywood legends Michael Douglas and Jeremy Renner are just two of the stars playing alongside the elite golfers in a separate bid for the pro-celebrity team title.

Icons from the world of sport include three-time Wimbledon champion Boris Becker and basketball Hall of Famers Allen Iverson and Yao Ming. They are joined by a host of footballing icons, including Manchester United stars Paul Scholes, Dwight Yorke, Lee Sharpe and David May and Liverpool greats Fowler, Luis Garcia and Gary McAllister.

The biennial Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am was established in 2010 as Asia's first and only pro-celebrity golf tournament.
"
Linen is the ideal selection for all those males who want to look stylish. There are various linen fits Dallas Stars T-Shirts , linen shirts and linen pants for adult men and ladies. Linen suits are versatile when you are likely to go to a business meeting or a wedding ceremony, it presents you numerous options to adjust your fashionable. It is also acceptable for casual apparels. It fits for every occasion regardless of whether it is a organization meeting or a friend’s social gathering. Linen fits are offered for absolutely everyone in unique colors Dallas Stars Hoodie , and for different events.

Regardless of whether you are younger or outdated, Linen suits are for you. Linen shirts and linen pants can be very well preserved with out substantially care Customized Stars Jersey , simply because linen does not need currently being dry-cleaned and it looks far more beautiful when it is creased, especially when you are sporting a informal linen trousers or shirts. Since it is straightforward to wash Dallas Stars Jersey , you can wash it in a washing machine and dry it on a hanger. In other way, it is really inexpensive to use. These advantages of linen make it unique from the other fabrics.

Nevertheless you can put on linen shirts and lines pants all over the yr Jason Spezza Stars Jersey , they are very appropriate in the course of summers. It tends to make you not only seem superior but really feel clean in the scorching summer season days. There are few materials as cozy as linen is. So, Lines offers you many advantages that is why it is so considerably preferred. Linen fits last long with the style. In short Alexander Radulov Stars Jersey , you can say linen comes in quite a few colors, styles Ben Bishop Stars Jersey , patterns and budgets. The option is yours, whether or not you like putting on linen shirts or pants Stephen Johns Stars Jersey , nevertheless, linen fits can be a lengthy-long lasting preference for you.

Summer months time commonly implies only 1 point for most folks – a great deal of sizzling humid unpleasant weather conditions. It is the same Brett Ritchie Stars Jersey , even for our little boys, who normally you should not like to dress up anyway. It’s possible it’s time you considered about a pair of boys linen pants for your young guy.

A good deal of folks are into garments t. Jerseys Wholesale   Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys China   Jerseys From China   NCAA Jerseys China   Authentic Jerseys Cheap   Soccer Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys From China   MLB Jerseys Cheap   NHL Jerseys Cheap 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 07:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AbyssGate Keepers Index du Forum -> Sanctum -> Lyceum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation